Do you have a dash light that comes on sporadically? Does your car regularly blow a fuse? Are you looking for a reliable company to check on your vehicle’s electrical system?
The automobile uses three basic systems to work — mechanical, chemical and electrical systems. If any one of these systems malfunctions, then your vehicle may not be able to run efficiently.
Whether you have a fleet of vehicles or just one, “AOK Car Care” can set up a program to ensure your needs for electrical system repair are handled properly.
You have access to one of the best electrical system repair companies. Small, medium-sized or large cars, vans, trucks, busses or tractors all can have their electrical systems professionally assessed and serviced.
In our company, one can have their starters, batteries and chargers assessed, repaired and replaced by skilled professionals with a vast knowledge of the automotive electrical system.
Our diagnosis will cover the following, plus much more:
- Complete Automotive Charging System diagnostics and repair
- Battery installation/Life Testing, with a wide selection of batteries available if needed
- Alternator replacement
- Power windows/seats/locks diagnostics and repair
- Vehicle Bulb replacement for headlights, taillights, dome lights, turn signal lights and more
- Trailer light installation and repair
Why choose us?
- Quality Work
- No Surprises
- Timely Turnaround
- Personal Service
- State-of-the-art technology
- Honest, professional, reliable, and friendly mechanics
If you are having trouble with your vehicle’s electrical system and need a professional opinion, we are here to help. Contact us at (317) 251-3034.