Do you feel every bump in the road? Is it getting harder and harder to turn your vehicle? Are your tires wearing out too quickly?
Your suspension system helps you stay in control when you’re on the road.
When you bring in your vehicle to the certified experts and technicians or steering and suspension services, you get a complete system evaluation.
Your suspension and steering evaluation includes:
- Thoroughly inspecting all shocks, struts, and springs for signs of wear or damage
- Replacing worn, damaged, or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing as intended
- Other suspension repairs as needed to get you back on the road safely
The vehicle’s steering system and suspension are responsible for providing optimal ride comfort and handling performance. Because normal road conditions can cause the shocks, struts, and springs of the suspension system to weaken over time, these worn suspension parts may reduce vehicle stability and driver control. They may also accelerate tire wear. Steering & suspension services could help eliminate premature tire wear.
Your vehicle’s suspension system serves two primary purposes – managing road holding and handling and thereby the safety of your vehicle as it maneuvers on the road– and maximizing driver and passenger comfort while minimizing bumps, vibrations and noise.
Shocks and struts are integral components of the suspension system, and their wear has a very real impact on the safety of your vehicle. Worn shocks and struts can affect how your wheels touch the road, causing dangerous swaying, hydroplaning, deteriorated performance, and compromised road handling and holding.
During a routine inspection and maintenance of your car’s suspension system, we will:
- Inspect shocks for leaks, cracks and other signs of damage.
- Watch for vehicle bounce and sway when making turns
- Check for uneven tire wear (this is also an indicator for worn shocks and struts)
Power steering fluid cleans, cools and lubricates the power steering system. The power steering fluid breaks down as the years go by and collects unwanted moisture.
Power Steering Flush Service:
- Remove old power steering fluid from system.
- Flush & clean system.
- Refill with new power steering fluid according to vehicle specifications.
A properly working steering and suspension system can enhance the comfort of your vehicle’s ride and is essential for keeping safe control of your car.
New shocks and struts provide an improved ride, enhanced handling, better control, greater stability, shorter braking distance, advanced safety and superior comfort. Contact us at (317) 251-3034 for further information.